-
-
-
-

1.04.2012

MilQ & Honey House of Fashion, Health and Beauty.

MilQ & Honey.

For a while now, I have been looking for a place that does incredible henna/mehndi tattoos and at last I can safely say I have found it. Yesterday I spent my day at the MilQ & Honey House with a very good friend of mine and my mother. We were welcomed with such love and care into the beautiful, tranquil space. Kelly and Gabriella are the beautiful, bubbly sisters that own this flourishing local business.  The staff is friendly and their organic snacks are to die for! I must say, with just two weeks of being opened – this local business is on the verge of being successful. 
The MilQ & Honey House does not only accomplish incredible henna /mehndi tattoos; they cater to Beauty (massages, manicures, waxing etc), Health (yummy organic snacks) and my favourite, Fashion.  Luckily for me, I got to take a sneak-peak of the House and meet and converse with the designers. I managed to ooze a slight bit of information on how their range is going to look *smiles* but lips are sealed (hehe). I am super amped to see how far the business will get in a few months and I will surely not be a stranger to the house, but consider it a home.
Enjoy!  


Be sure to visit their Facebook Page:  MilQ and Honey House of Fashion, Health and Beauty.


19 Annerley Road, Rondebosch.

Tel: 0216862123

Book your appointment now, trust me it’s worth it
x

No comments:

Post a Comment


Archive