-
-
-
-

1.04.2012

Kookies & orange juice.

I have been looking for the ‘House of Holland’ stockings for days! I never got the exact stockings, but the ones I found are very similar. When I told my mother that we had to hunt for these – she thought I was a bit coo-coo to think that I would find them. But by the grace of God, I just had to prove her wrong (he..he). In these shots I am wearing a cut up tee - with the British flag (painted by me), suede wedges and my British backpack.

 

"Cool story bro..."
x

3 comments:

  1. Hey Zee I do not know if you have heard but Glamour is looking for the next best thing when it comes to blogging. So I beg please enter the Style Tribe Competition

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely take that opportunity, thank you ! x

      Delete
  2. where did you get these i've also BEEN looking for this?

    ReplyDelete


Archive