-
-
-
-

1.09.2011

The introduction

Hello

hi
Before i turn into the boss from ' The Devil Wears Prada ' - i thought i should give you a dose of me :)
As you know by now, I'm still 15 years old & my ultimate goal for now is to at least be well known in Cape Town. ( before i turn 16 )
You as the reader could help - p l e e e e e e a s e ! 
I'm really the sweetest person you could meet - well don't push my buttons, haha. I love my friends but mostly my family. I'm really into fashion & i think my passion for it is outrageous. I create & advise on the latest fashionable looks for the most fashion forward & stylish teen on the blОck !


I combine my youth, great sense of humor,  love for fashion, quirky style & research to creatively complete my lookbook

Don't be a stranger to my blog & don't forget to follow me 

xx Tony. G

No comments:

Post a Comment


Archive