-
-
-
-

1.09.2011

Fur ? - 2011 Winter Collection

FURRRR
I fell in love with Chanel's Winter 2011 Collection.
I know theres this whole 'fur tension' going on.
However, I do believe that artificial fur looks chic and beautiful. And there is no chance I would deny the fact it’s very warm that means it’s perfect for winter. So, no matter what you think about this trend it is still a trend. And here I am to show you how you can wear it.


chanel fur trend fw 2010 2011


Karl Lagerfeld created fur coats and pants, skirts and hats, high boots and gloves. If he used other materials he still put fur into the garments.

fur trend fall winter 2010 2011

etro fur trend fw 2010 2011
Etro used various colors of fur in their Winter 2010/ 2011 range and each looked interesting. I like the bright red tails on the pant suit a lot.
______________________________________________________________________

Honestly, I'd rather go fake - it's totally gruesome what they do to these poor animals 


You Know You Would Too - Tony. G


No comments:

Post a Comment


Archive