-
-
-
-

1.20.2015

COLLABS | PHYSICAL EDUCATION


Did you find Phys. Ed cool?

Did you like your over-enthusiastic teacher? I thought not.

Could we please just take a moment to imagine a better world and a life worth running those compulsory 3km's for? A coach worth getting ready and arriving on time for; a coach worth pushing that extra set for; a coach worth collecting those balls that are laaming on the other side for?

Well dear friends, here she is, here he is - your dream Phys. Ed coaches:

But honestly guys, I just wanted to shoot my two fams (yeah, I said 'fams') looking dead with a sport theme to correspond with it, so here it is. That's all there is to it. Sho. K, thanks. Bah.


Credit

Art Direction: Tony Gum
Photography: Sipho Mpongo & Tony Gum
Styling: Siki Msuseni

3 comments:

  1. I think I'm finally ready to run that extra mile now. These are great. You're literally everything right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *flame emoji* *flame emoji* *flame emoji* *flame emoji* *flame emoji*

    ReplyDelete


Archive