-
-
-
-

4.30.2013

DEAR DIARY | Astronautica x Inglot

Hey there saxxxy,
I hope you're good + stuff.
I literally just got this lovely surprise in the mail from one of my favourite music masterminds,  Astronautica (dj -SLASH- producer). It's not much - just a couple of her stickers - but they're definitely treasured!!
Don't you just love her handwriting  ?

I thought I might as well add a few shots of my new fave lipstick by Inglot, Rouge a Levres AND it's matte - maaah neeeegaaaah !
[ You'll see the colour of the lipstick properly on my matric ball vlog "EEEK" vibes :/ ]
But I must say, Inglot is pretty much stacked-up, fully loaded on beautiful matte lipsticks and matte nail polishes - my forking word. If you want it, they've got it.
BUT FOR ALL MY DIY PEEPS,
I've got an easy DIY matte nail polish tutorial for you - coming soon ;)
laav yu.
x
[Now playing: Mellowhype - Decoy]





No comments:

Post a Comment


Archive