-
-
-
-

4.06.2013

Cape Town School of Photography Exhibition 2013.

The students of Cape Town School of Photography showcased their wonderful works that, I must say, were  very impressive. This was my first time attending a photography exhibition and with my faint SLASH ignorant knowledge of photography exhibitions, I really thought I was going to be bored. Boy am I glad I was wrong. 

Basically it was a night well spent at the exhibition with familiar faces wonderful new faces.

(thank you Sipho Mpongo for the invite)

OH and I met a white Sangoma (I still can't get over it)

Sipho Mpongo | 1st Year Full-time.
Tauriq Dolley | 1st Year Full-time.
Jo-Ann von Willingh | 1st Year Full-time.
The white Sangoma
Illana Welman | Full-time Alumni.

2 comments:

  1. The exhibition looks interesting -- as do the obligatory bathroom selfies.

    No, Tony, I do not wish to discuss how incredible your denim jacket is.

    ReplyDelete


Archive