-
-
-
-

12.09.2012

MilQ & Honey Fashion Launch | Part 1 AND MORE.

After I had received the invite for the fashion launch, I was extremely ecstatic and super proud of the sisters of MilQ & Honey! My first trip to the beautiful MilQ & Honey House of Fashion, Health and Beauty was in January. Their clothing line was still an idea at the time. I got my mehndi there and man, was I looking fly with my mehndi, giggles. I blogged about it, so if you haven't seen the post yet, check it out here. I enjoyed the event so much and the launch was a success. All the items were impeccably made and the intricate detailing reflected the sisters in every aspect. It was a warm event packed with lovely faces and famous ones too. Naso was my date (once again) and we were stunned. Check the out the pics below of the launch and after the launch.
P.s - vlog coming soon x




 



No comments:

Post a Comment


Archive