-
-
-
-

12.20.2012

DIY | beanie

Hey there handsome, let's get to it. I made this DIY just for you. And with time it really does turn out great. So save your money and make your own personalized, kiff beanie - WINNING. 
BUT, I'm not telling you to cut up every item of clothing that you don't wear anymore - be reasonable please and do a good deed while you're at it. I hope this vlog is understandable. I was actually amused by my choice of words when I finished making the vlog, giggles . If you like it, let me know. If you end up making your own beanie, please do send me a picture of your beanie! 
Take a look at the snapshots below, of the beanie, from the DIY video.
Ok. 


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your comment dear! Love the DIY video, awesome! You are too funny. I should try this sometime, beanies are the best!


    XO J
    www.style-worthwhile.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, thank you :D
      When you try it, be sure to send me a pic!
      x

      Delete


Archive