-
-
-
-

8.08.2011

Cape Town Fashion Week



As some of you may know, I got the opportunity to model for So Treal Clothing at CTFW. I must as say, as short as I am, I felt like a runway model. The "rush" was incredible.
From changing into your outfit, seeing naked bodies, eating lekker food ;), having your make up done by two crazy bananas :), to walking down that runway with your beating a million times faster - is the most epic feeling ever!

Seeing other young designers showcase their work was interesting too. Readers, I am truly sorry for not taking more pictures.
There's always next year - watch out for Tony ;)



Red Carpet
Lazola and I at the Banner wall

Behind the scenes

Hair and Makeup Habits
Hair and Makeup Tart, Michelle Ludek and Habits
Hair and Makeup Tart, Michelle Ludek and Habits
Hair and Makeup Tart, Michelle Ludek and Habits
 Hair and Makeup Tart, Michelle Ludek and Habits
Behind the Scenes
Behind the Scenes


I seriously think I look like a ghost in this picture haha. but it was worth it. pity I didn't take more pictures backstage. It was incredible. For more 'Behind the scenes' click here: AFI Behind the scenes

No comments:

Post a Comment


Archive