-
-
-
-

1.17.2011

Hey Reader

Hello Readers Xx. So i noticed i haven't written to you guys in a while. My schedule has been hectic, not with the blog but personal issues - like spending time to myself. I realised how stressful this whole blogger [SLASH] stylist [SLASH] fashionista thing can be -___- my W O R D. There are so many talented people out there.
[ I KNOW I SHOULD STAY POSITIVE. ] B L E H H!
but these people are good ! it gets abit frustrating at times, so forgive me when i do not update the blog.
e r r h h h m. MY AFRO :) wanna see ?


BOOM 
there she is [afro.] she's really hard to mantain though, abit rough & tough to get through to. but she's my friend, she always makes me look good ;) I think thats enough about my friend, Fro. I'm starting school on Wednesday - don't know how I'm going to juggle school with the blog -StressLevelsRising-

F O L L O W M E P L E A S E 
Rockin OUt

No comments:

Post a Comment


Archive