-
-
-
-

3.08.2013

STREET STYLE | Pinelands High School

Hey Reader! x
Today was civvies day at school, so since we are a school that is usually "unified", I thought I should give you a glimpse of what we look like when we get the "privilege" of being in our preferred attire. The gloomy weather did not stop anyone from posing nor did the teachers (who tried to confiscate my camera) - so a huge thanks goes out to all the lovely brothers and sisters who posed with/against their will :) haha. Sadly, I couldn't get through to all - time was against us. 

My outfit of the day is the last one.

Enkosi!



2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it.
    Look advanced to more added agreeable from you!

    However, how can we communicate?

    Here is my web blog ... rhinestone tiaras

    ReplyDelete


Archive